Friday, September 2, 2016

We are just days away before we depart on our cross country adventure!  Are we ready, well I think I am off to a pretty good start!! I want to thank my friend, Michelle, for knowing all my bad snacking habits!








I don't know if this will allow you to zoom to read or not, but nevertheless, I want to share this article the local paper did on Kevin.  (I even got my name mentioned!)   I always read about other people and the extraordinary activities they participate in, now I can proudly say I got to tag along with one!

Thank you, Kevin for making me your co-partner, not just on this ride but in your life.  I am looking forward to being your cheerleader (this is the only kind of cheerleader I want to be for those of you who are gasping at that comment). 

No comments:

Post a Comment