Tuesday, September 13, 2016


                                                             At the start of day four!

Tonight we are in Bloomington, Indiana.  We had a nice drive through Ohio and Indiana, more like the fields of home but more hills.

Today we had a few items to get for our Indian,  Velcro of all things- to mend his jacket.  We had the finish line at the HD of Bloomington with another amazing turnout of spectators!  I am happy to announce that yet another day found Kevin crossing the finish line in time!







Kevin did a bike check for what needed repairs.  Turns out there was some braising work that needed done on the exhaust that got fixed the day before.  The shop at the HD dealer was opened for the riders again.  Thank you BJ for all your help to Kevin!  It made a much better evening of wrenching for Kevin and Paul.  



Tomorrow Paul and I need to be out of here by 8:00, almost like going to work!

Oh,  the interesting tidbit today is while handing out a kazoo.  I asked one of the riders if he signed Kevin's scarf.  I told him "if you would sign the scarf you get a kazoo".  Without any hesitation he asked "why not a ukulele?"  What?  Did he somehow know about Kevin and his/our ukulele?!  Of course he didn't so I had to share! (For those of you who also don't know, instead of a guestbook at our wedding we used two ukuleles and have them hanging on our wall!)   On that note (no pun intended!) I am signing off and getting up early.  
To my bootcamp crew~I plan to use the fitness room right next door before leaving!  



No comments:

Post a Comment