Tuesday, September 11, 2018

We are done with the fourth day and I am sorry to say poor Patience had to take her first "bus" ride :(. We got the text only a short time after they took off this morning.  Turns out he made about 57 miles before she slowly seized up on him.  After getting into the parking lot to work on her tonight, they were able to lube up the pistons and it started but did not sound good!  The search is to find the noise problem now.  I heard them say magneto.  All I know is I hope she gets out tomorrow!

                                       

The crowd at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Bowling Green, OH


Poor Patience on the bus :(

Today was a day of interstate driving for us.  It was a mix of rain, drizzle and sun.  Before leaving Jamestown we made a Tim Horton's run upon Jay's direction!  Along the way we had a few items to purchase for Kevin which required us to stop at some sporting goods store.  I found some boots I'd like to order at one store and a flannel shirt at Cabala's!  Jay found a yeti and a shirt!  So did we find what we were looking for?  Eventually!

After checking in we found a pretty place for lunch.  We were given a suggestion from the hotel staff but unfortunately it was closing as they told us.  We find the Sunset Bistro on Yelp and it did not disappoint!  While the Monte Cristo was not what Jay expected I believe he was satisfied.  Mark was pleased with his classic BLT while myself and three local bees loved my sandwich ( I'm sorry I can't remember the name but it was fun!).  It was a turkey, cucumber, almond, fruit sauce and a white sauce- delicious!  I got Kevin a portobello mushroom sandwich for later with spinach, roasted red peppers and bleu cheese on it which he said was very good.  Our waitress Liz was very pleasant and accommodating.



Sunset Bistro back patio

It might be a long night as the boys trouble shoot on Patience. 
 Tomorrow isn't too early of a start at 8:30.  They will have to be there to get the directions for the day at 7:45 then I t's off to Bourbonnais, IL.


No comments:

Post a Comment